A funeral and the ceremony that accompanies it are very important to those who are left behind. A funeral provides an opportunity for family and friends to gather for support and to reminisce. It presents an opportunity to celebrate the life and accomplishments of a loved one and a chance to say goodbye. This is often where the healing process begins. A funeral also allows the community to participate in the grieving and healing process. There are people beyond the immediate family who may wish to grieve a death.
Services we will provide for a Full Tradition Funeral with Casket for Burial or Cremation:
- Basic services of the director and staff
- Transfer of the deceased to the funeral home from the place of death
- Washing and disinfection of deceased in no embalming in performed
- Dressing, casketing and /or cosmetology
- Schedule and prepare service
- Use of facilities and staff for viewing or visitation
- Funeral/Memorial service conducted in our chapel or your church
- Funeral vehicle (hearse) within 25 miles
- Memorial book and memorial folders (100)
- Casket (click to see selection below) for cremation or burial
- Obtain and record death certificate
- Obtain other legal releases for final disposition
- Coordinate with clergy
- Coordinate with cemetery
State of Oregon Fees
There are State of Oregon fees that will be charged in conjunction with your services such as: State recording fee $7.00, State cremation fee $2.00 and fees for certified copies of the death certificate which are, first copy $20.00 and $15.00 for each additional copy. We will obtain these for you or you can get them from the state.
We will place the obituary notice in the newspaper for you, notify Social Security, File for Veteran’s Benefits, and will assist your family in filing for life insurance benefits. We can also provide letters to employers, airlines, etc. for funeral leave and transportation.
The above does not include any charges for cemetery property, cemetery merchandise such as burial vaults or graveliners, memorial markers, the opening and closing of the grave or use of the crematory.
Cemetery merchandise is available and may be selected from our merchandise price list.
We also provide direct cremation/burial with no services for $693.00.
Caskets (Click to see more information)